Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Are you going to clean that up?"

My house must have the bodily function equivalent of a "Kick Me" sign on it that can only be seen by my trashy neighbors.

Today I am working from home. I was just in the kitchen heating up some lunch when Gracie went crazy. I came into the living room to see a dog taking a dump in my front yard with his owner standing by. Seriously?

As soon as I saw the owner did not have a bag in his hand I popped out and said, "Are you going to clean that up."

Exasperated, the owner responded, "Yeah, I've gotta go get a bag."

That's when I noticed the dog wasn't even on a leash - he was holding it by the collar.

I probably sound like crazy, paranoid lady but why the heck would he "walk" his dog without a leash? Clearly he was just taking the dog out onto someones yard to let it take a dump and move on.

About five minutes later he returned with a plastic bag and the dog on the leash.

I'm glad it is cleaned up but, seriously, people, my yard is NOT a dumping ground for your dog crap, your Dairy Queen cup, your cigarettes or your used condoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment