Friday, August 6, 2010

I can't help falling in love with you!

I met my new love interest in Atlanta a mere two weeks ago while shopping at Lenox Square.

I saw my new love again at The Galleria in Houston a few days after our initial encounter.

Since that time, I cannot get the object of my affection off my mind.

I haven't felt this way in awhile.

Meet my new love...

....Bow Regard Maryanne



Oh, Kate Spade...you did it again!

I know I am sick. But let's look at Bow Regard Maryanne from another view:



Isn't she lovely?

The metallic leather! The gold dot interior! That bow! That handle! Oh my!

When we first met in Atlanta it was difficult for me to leave her in the store. She looked perfect on my arm. Like we were meant to be. I think I actually heard her calling my name as I sadly left the store.

Alas, I do not have $445 to splurge on her. I mean, American Express could pay for it but then I would just end up paying off Bow Regard Maryanne for the next ten years.

Wait, I just realized that is almost the exact same amount of cash I plunked down at the vet to nurse Gracie back to health. Cruel joke, universe, cruel joke.

However, I must say, I haven't felt this way about a Kate Spade bag in awhile.

Damn you, Kate, for making such beautiful handbags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment