Thursday, July 8, 2010

All good things must come to an end

My cranky neigbors left for a week long vacation last Saturday.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed coming and going without two sets of old eyes peeping at me.

Not to mention how much I don't miss the screaming grandchildren they babysit every week day and always trot out when I am trying to talk on the phone on my front porch (b/c my effing Sprint phones don't work in my home - don't even get me started on them!).

They should be back Saturday.

Where did the week go? I had such plans to enjoy not having next door neighbors! I was going to have friends over, work from home as much as possible and catch some rays in the back yard. Alas, weather and work got in the way of most of my plans.

It was good while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment