Thursday, March 11, 2010

When life gives you lemons....

Another Thursday evening and I find myself once again sort of watching "30 Rock." I like the show enough to tune in but not enough to fully pay attention. However, I have to say, every time I watch an episode I marvel and how much I relate to Liz Lemon. Seriously, there are times at work I feel like the only sane person....surely Liz feels the same way (look at the fools she works with!) and Liz, she's a single gal of a certain age - that alone makes for hilarious (or tragic) comedy.

Also, it seems she is always going to the dentist...just like me. Speaking of, is it wrong that I look forward to going to the dentist? A friend made fun of me the other day because I casually mentioned how much I love the dentist because they give me really good legal "drugs" (love me some nitrous) that don't give me a hangover. Plus, the cost is included in the visit. It's not like I have to pay a bar tab at the end of my visit. Is that wrong? I think not.

Anyway....

Since I only half-watch "30 Rock" I don't know if Liz Lemon has ever shared her thoughts on nitrous....but I bet she loves it!

2 comments:

  1. I always feel like Liz Lemon too! Such a nerd, not quite dressed right, no boyfriend in sight, obsessed with career or lack therof...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nitros...lol...if it's bad, I'm bad, too...

    ReplyDelete