Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things I would have blogged about...

If I could have...meaning, if I would have gotten off my lazy butt and gone to the library or something after work to write my blog while waiting for AT+T to get their act together and get my service hooked up:
  • The death of my iPod (still mourning the loss). In fact, I am so traumatized by this it may still come up in a future entry.
  • How I don't have SoapNet now that I have Dish Network and how I am suffering from "Days of Our Lives" withdrawal
  • My car and how it had a terrible oil  leak that made me want to park it on the street on a snowy day and pray someone would plow right in to it
  • My running progress...I can now do 3.1 miles in under 45 minutes (miracle) and that even includes stopping for icy patches that won't melt off sidewalks belonging to lazy neighbors
  • How the Biggby Skinny Skinny Mocha Mocha is far superior to the Starbucks Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte
  • A friend of mine found a gray hair "down there" and was so traumatized she had to tell me about it - she had a total Samantha SATC moment. Poor thing.
  • AT+T and their so called "customer service" and how I wasted a total of five hours of my life on the phone with them in the course of two weeks
  • Speaking of wasted hours, my thoughts on "Twilight" the movie - I finally saw it, officially ending my boycott of all things "Twilight" and felt as though two hours have been snatched from my life watching that teeny bopper crap that I will never get back
Yeah...I suppose that's everything. I am a "blog in the moment" type of gal unless it is something really good (see "The Bitch is Back" for an example) so I will let these go. It's really too bad. However, in my world, there is always something "blogworthy" just around the corner!

1 comment: