Friday, February 25, 2011

Show me your teeth (or in this case, tooth)

Somehow, I don't think this is what Lady Gaga had in mind when she wrote her song "Teeth" -




Today at work a temporary crown fell out of my mouth. This is the second time this has happened in less than a year.

That's me, holding my tooth. I really don't enjoy looking like a toothless hillbilly, especially at work, yet for some reason my temporary teeth always seem to fall out at work! Does it make me a hillbilly that I need so much dental work? Maybe, but since I actually get the dental work I think that takes me out of hillbilly category.

Yep - I'm showing you my tooth.

And this, my friends, is the less than stellar way I ended my less than stellar week.

P.S. Yes, that is my beloved Burberry scarf that I'm sporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment